Giveaway: PCRT Anthology (3/20)
The Philadelphia Conference on Reformed Theology is the oldest continually operating Reformed conference in the United States. And it's little wonder why; since 1974, PCRT has edified thousands with clear, sound teaching from God's Word.
The conference has covered a variety of topics over the years. But this year, for the first time in its history, PCRT will focus on a single book of the Bible: Revelation. Join Philip Ryken, Derek Thomas, Joel Beeke, and Richard Phillips, along with G.K. Beale (Philadelphia), and Cornelis P. Venema (Grand Rapids), as they contemplate and celebrate the sovereign reign of the exalted Christ. Check out the Alliance webpage for more information.
PCRT 2020 starts this weekend in Grand Rapids. As such, we are excited to give away two PCRT Anthology flash drives. That's 46 years of conference sessions and workshops, all on a flash drive for your listening pleasure.
To enter the giveaway, sign-up here.
We will announce the winners three weeks from today.
For more information on past speakers and conferences, check out the links below:
-  The Doctrines of Grace
-  On Knowing God
-  Our Sovereign God
-  Man the Sinner, Man the Saint
-  The Cross Our Glory: The Nature and Extent of the Atonement
-  In Praise of Christ: The Biblical Name and Titles
-  If God Be for Us
-  How to Grow Your Faith
-  Come, Change our World!
-  Predestination
-  Christ or "Big Brother"? A Christian Vision for Today's Society
-  The Church: God's New Society
-  Our Blessed Hope: The Biblical Doctrine of Last Things
-  How Great Thou Art
-  How Firm a Foundation
-  Whatever Happened to Sin?
-  Redeemed! Redemption Accomplished
-  Redeemed! Redemption Applied
-  Our Wonderful Lord and Savior Jesus Christ
-  Walking in the Old Paths
-  Desiring God: A Reformed Perspective on Worship
-  Two Cities, Two Loves
-  What the Church Needs Now is Reformation
-  The Theology of the Cross
-  Worship God!
-  Amazing Grace
-  Our Promise Keeping God
-  Lord, Have Mercy
-  The Promised Holy Spirit
-  Christ and His Church
-  Forgiven, Forgiving
-  One Way: The Exclusive Claims of Christianity
-  The Doctrines of Grace
-  The Word: Above All Earthly Powers
-  Precious Blood: The Atoning Work of Christ
-  Right with God: The Doctrine of Justification
-  These Last Days
-  Children of God: Adopted into the Father's Love
-  The Gospel: What? Why? How?
-  In the Beginning: God, Adam and You
-  Profaning the Sacred
-  Holiness and Honor: A Reformed View of Sex and Marriage
-  How Firm a Foundation: The Bible's Authority, Sufficiency and Clarity
-  Reformation: Recovering the Essence of the Gospel
-  Spirit of the Age: Age of the Spirit
-  Redemption Accomplished and Applied
Ben Ciavolella is a student at Westminster Theological Seminary. He works as a publishing assistant and editor for the Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals.