We offer three ways of subscribing to our content. The first will provide you with updates when we add articles (typically several times per month), the second will provide you with updates whenever we update the blog (often several times per day). The third will provide you with updates for Through the Westminster Confession. For any of these, you can subscribe either via RSS or via Email.
Receive Article Updates via RSS:
Receive Article Updates via Email:
Receive Blog Updates via RSS:
Receive Daily Blog Updates via Email:
Through the Westminster Confession
Receive Updates via RSS:
Receive Updates via Email:
- What We Talk About When We Talk About God
- Calvin and the Reformed Tradition: On the Work of Christ and the Order of Salvation
- God and the Atlantic: America, Europe, and the Religious Divide
- A Christian's Pocket Guide to Baptism
- The Devil and Pierre Gernet: Stories
- A Good Day to Die Hard
- Zero Dark Thirty
- Lady Jane Grey
- The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
Preaching through John's gospel, I have paused to meditate upon the person and work of John the Baptist. Here was one who came as a "witness, to bear witness about the Light" (Jn 1:6). Consistently (1:7, 14, 20) we are told that the Baptist was not the Light but a witness to the Light.
One of the amusing things I have noticed in the last twelve months or so has been a shift in the rhetoric used by members of the older generation (40 plus) surrounding what twenty- and thirty-somethings will believe. Five years...