Let's Get Acquainted
Reformation 21 is an online magazine (ezine) created to serve, edify, and educate Christians by presenting an authoritative reformed perspective, while embracing various denominational positions, on a variety of relevant historic matters, current issues, and thoughtful positions that inform, inspire, and challenge Christians to think and grow biblically.
ref21 routinely publishes a variety of content which includes original articles on a variety of theological subjects, book reviews, and cultural commentary. The active blog is a veritable "blog roll" unto itself, and ranges from the sublime and humorous to contemplative and devotional posts. The ten active bloggers (and their acquaintances each have a different flavor, but all aim to challenge, edify, encourage, inform, rebuke, and entertain.
It is a ministry of The Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals (www.alliancenet.org), an organization established in order to call the church to a reformation that recovers clarity and conviction about the great evangelical truths of the gospel and to encourage their proclamation in our contemporary context.
If you would like to contact us, you can send an email to us at: email@example.com
Managing: Nick Batzig
Assistant Editor: Adam Parker
- The Trinitarian Debate: Some Reflections and Cautions
- A Survey of Male-Only Ordination in Key New Testament Texts
- Another Thirteen Evangelical Theologians Who Affirm the Eternal Submission of the Son to the Father
- The Eternal Subordination of the Son Controversy: Survey of Some Relevant Material
- God's Ambassadors: The Westminster Assembly as Candidates and Credentials Committee
- The Real John Knox
- Praying for Heretics: Irenaeus of Lyons' First Prayer for the Gnostics
- God's Ambassadors: The Westminster Assembly and the Reform of the English Pulpit, 1643-1653
- Ressourcement: Irenaeus of Lyons and His Answer to the Hyper-Spirituality of Gnosticism