When Robbo met Richard
David Robertson has produced a video promoting his tete a tete with Richard Dawkins held recently in the Highlands of Scotland.
Dawkins and Robbo two of the great characters of our age meet at Stornoway Airport luggage carousel! It's at 1 minute 37 seconds the first meeting takes place and you can see the unmitigated joy on Dawkins Face. They later discuss whether flying on a plane you don't know everything about is faith or belief based on evidence. Good on Robbo for having a crack at him.
reformation21 is the online magazine of the Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals. It is supported only by its readers and gracious Christians like you. Please prayerfully consider supporting reformation21 and the mission of the Alliance. Please donate here.
- The Trinitarian Debate: Some Reflections and Cautions
- A Survey of Male-Only Ordination in Key New Testament Texts
- Another Thirteen Evangelical Theologians Who Affirm the Eternal Submission of the Son to the Father
- The Eternal Subordination of the Son Controversy: Survey of Some Relevant Material
- God's Ambassadors: The Westminster Assembly as Candidates and Credentials Committee
- The Real John Knox
- Praying for Heretics: Irenaeus of Lyons' First Prayer for the Gnostics
- God's Ambassadors: The Westminster Assembly and the Reform of the English Pulpit, 1643-1653
- Ressourcement: Irenaeus of Lyons and His Answer to the Hyper-Spirituality of Gnosticism