Reformed Dogmatics, vol. 4
From the Westminster Bookstore blog:
"Thanks to Baker Publishing, we now offer you the chance to peruse the detailed Table of Contents and thorough Editor’s Introduction from the much-anticipated fourth and final volume of the complete English translation of Herman Bavinck’s Reformed Dogmatics. Volume 4 is titled Holy Spirit, Church, and New Creation. It is due out this May."
reformation21 is the online magazine of the Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals. It is supported only by its readers and gracious Christians like you. Please prayerfully consider supporting reformation21 and the mission of the Alliance. Please donate here.
- The Trinitarian Debate: Some Reflections and Cautions
- A Survey of Male-Only Ordination in Key New Testament Texts
- Another Thirteen Evangelical Theologians Who Affirm the Eternal Submission of the Son to the Father
- The Eternal Subordination of the Son Controversy: Survey of Some Relevant Material
- God's Ambassadors: The Westminster Assembly as Candidates and Credentials Committee
- The Real John Knox
- Praying for Heretics: Irenaeus of Lyons' First Prayer for the Gnostics
- God's Ambassadors: The Westminster Assembly and the Reform of the English Pulpit, 1643-1653
- Ressourcement: Irenaeus of Lyons and His Answer to the Hyper-Spirituality of Gnosticism